Tehnologie si Inginerie
Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
Prospects and clients we deal with: Amazon, Formlabs, Daimler, Lenovo, Amadeus, Swissport and many more.
To work closely with the production team to elicit the business requirements and produce the specifications for the development team. Ensure appropriate solutions are identified and are delivered in a way that will maximize the business outcomes for the production team.
• 3+ years active experience as Business/System Analyst
• Good knowledge of business analysis practices, techniques
• Good understanding of different Software Development Life Cycle models
• Experience in working directly with production and development teams.
• Analytical thinking and critical thinking
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good written skills in English, including technical writing
• Good verbal communication skills in English
• High autonomy and ability to take initiative
• High commitment to continuous self-improvement and learning
• Effective communication and negotiation with different types of stakeholders
• Good team player
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience in IT department
• Knowledge of Scrum framework and Scrum Master role responsibilities
• Requirements prioritization techniques
• Creation of conceptual prototypes and mock-ups skills
• Competitive income
• Half-year performance bonus
• Grow in a strong culture, that nurture talent and celebrates results
• Possibility to work from home
• Continuous learning: library, training knowledge center, coaching.